Khuskan - Prelude in Pi Khuskan - Prelude in Pi

Description

'Prelude in Pi' is a piano piece consisting of 10 distinctive 'phrases' that are played in relevance to the numerical series of Pi. Since Pi is infinitely long, the 'true' version of 'Prelude in Pi' mirrors this, however to make playing possible, it is of course shortened to whatever the player intends.

There are several performance rules to maintain consistency between performances:

1: 'Prelude in Pi' may only end on phrase number 0.
2: Tempo must remain steady throughout. The written tempo is 160bpm; however this is just in standard with the first performance, and is up to the pianist to decide on a suitable tempo.
3: The last phrase may have a diminuendo and a fermenta on the final chord. This again is at discretion of the performer.

The first 33 digits of Pi, and therefore the shortest possible interpretation:

3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 50

Khuskan - Angels Khuskan - Angels

Dear god...

Fived. For the love of god. Fived.

I hadn't really checked out of your audio much myself, and I didn't know what to expect, but this must be the absolute pinicle of your work. Those strings and woodwinds work together to great beauty, with the lovely touch of those church-bell things and xylophone(?) in the background. I havn't heard a classical piece as good as this in months.

Khuskan responds:

Ah, a review from the elusive NeuFunk... Which one am I adressing here?

Thanks for the glowing review :D